Savage Arms Stevens 320 Security Shotgun 12ga 3" Chamber 5rd Capacity 18.5" Barrel
The Savage Arms Savage Stevens 320 Security Pump Action 12 Gauge Shotgun is made with a 3" chamber, features and 18.5-inch length barrel, and black finish. The 320 Security barrel is pressed into a steel receiver and is outfitted in a black synthetic stock with a 14.5-inch length of pull. The stock also features deep texturing on the grip and forend for maximum ergonomics and includes a sling swivel attachment point. This shotgun is loaded with tactical features that make it a great choice for home defense.
- 12-gauge barrel
- 14.5-inch length of pull
- Cylinder bore for increased shot spread
- Matte black carbon steel barrel
- Matte black synthetic stock
- Standard bead front sight that is optimal for quick, close range, shots
- Deep textured grip and forend for enhanced ergonomics
- Dual slide bars and rotary bolt that creates a smooth pump action
- Bottom-loading magazine tube with 5+1 capacity
The 320 Security has a smooth, reliable pump action due to the dual slide bars and the rotary bolt that is precision machined to create as little drag as possible. The bolt head fits into a 3-inch chamber which allows you to shoot a large variety of different types of shotgun shells. The magazine tube holds five 3-inch shotgun shells plus one in the chamber for a total of six and it loads from the bottom. This model features a standard bead front sight that makes aiming quick and easy. The simplicity of the bead design is what makes it great for close range home defense or shooting clays for a fun day at the range.